Friday, February 18, 2011

Teaching Science=Physics!

Don't know why I'm so excited to post this tonight!
Actually, now I'm trying to finish my work on students assignment..
I need to prepare some questions on Engineering Science= Physics for my students...
And at this time, my mind thinking of my father who work as a lecturer, Physics Lecturer in UPM!
Now I have the similarity with him, which both of us involve in teaching!=)

And what I want to say...
I'm happy with it!
Teaching profession is the best for me insya Allah!
Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal...

And I like when students turn to me when they have difficulties in their study!
Looking at their face, wondering what to do, how to solve the questions makes me feel want to eagerly teach them and keep asking them to ask if they have problems..

And the results, they always enter my office although I haven't teach them..=)
And they also keep thinking what to do after study, whether want to pursue study or directly looking for a job..
And they too ask me questions about non-academic problems...

Hope the best for them!

O Allah, hope this is the best for me..
And please give success to our students here!

No comments:

Post a Comment